This one had to be rerun. It’s got the infamous cottage cheese pancakes. Yes I know the ingredients sound strange but you won’t regret trying this recipe. Not to mention watching Lynnda almost bash herself with a breast. We hope you enjoy it…again.
On this weeks re-run episode, our FOW needed some love, we talked about the post surgery breasteses, and life after weight loss surgery ain’t for wussies! Then we cook up a batch of yummy cottage cheese pancakes!
- This weeks “Freak of the Week” needs some loving – Sephia
- She’s having a hard time…and has 7 kids…Wow oh Wow.
- This ones for the ladies….your breasts after weight loss surgery
- Your breasts are fatty tissue, and you are trying to lose the fat.
- A proper fitting bra can do wonders for your self esteem.
- Do you think all your problems will be solved after weight loss surgery?
- Surgery only works on your stomach, not on your head.
- While losing the weight, you may want to concentrate on what is REALLY causing your problems.
- Lynnda cooks us up some cottage cheese pancakes.