In Episode 15 we take a look at the Vertical Sleeve Gastrectomy, discuss whether or not weight loss surgery is the easy way out and take a look at a program designed to have you running a 5k in nine short weeks.
- We take a look at the Vertical Sleeve Gastrectomy (VSG).
- Restrictive form of surgery.
- 85% of stomach removed.
- VSG reduces ghrelin hormone.
- VSG keep pylorus valve intact.
- Advantages and disadvantages to VSG.
- Weight Loss Surgery, the easy way out?
- It’s easy to gain weight back.
- How will you use the opportunity?
- A program to get you running a 5k in nine weeks.
- Training sessions for iPod or MP3 Player.
- Couch to 5k iPhone app