On this weeks episode, How about a preop FOW? Ever heard of the Toga Procedure? When and how do you tell folks you’re having surgery?And a look, and taste, of the new Bariatric Advantage Chocolate Calcium Chews.
- Our Freak of the week is….Paula…cause she has the shirt.
- We never heard of the Toga system so we decided to take a look.
- It’s a promising new restrictive weight loss surgery…with no surgical incisions
- It’s performed endoscopically….through the mouth.
- We talk about our own experience telling people we were going to have weight loss surgery.
- Who, what and when you tell others about your surgery…should totally be up to you.
- We do a product review of the new Bariatric Advantage Calcium Chews!
- Stay tuned and watch Lynnda catch one in her mouth.