In this weeks episode – of your favorite weight loss surgery show – we have our first dude FOW! We take a look at the Stomaphyx procedure, talk about why you may be getting treated different after losing weight and look at the top 10 reasons why weight loss surgery isn’t the easy way out.
- Our first dude freak of the week is TheLazyC
- He’s lost 105 pounds
- Stomaphyx is a revisional procedure for Roux-en-y gastric bypass patients
- Reduces the size of the pouch and stoma
- Stomaphyx is performed endoscopically (through the mouth)
- Do you get treated differently after weight loss surgery?
- Maybe the skinnier you is more open and welcoming to others
- The top 10 reasons why weight loss surgery is not the easy way out