Episode 32: The Weight Loss Saboteur

Posted by on Jun 4, 2009 in Honeymoon Period, Long Term, Pre-Op, Reviews

Episode 32: The Weight Loss Saboteur

In this weeks episode of your favorite weight loss surgery show we have a FOW with a cute coat, expose the Weight Loss Saboteur, take a look at the week before surgery and introduce you to a self professed Lap Band King!

HIGHLIGHTS

• This weeks “Freak of the Week” is Sirenscry
  • Why? Cause she can reach all her 2000 parts.
  • We introduce you to our version of the Weight Loss Saboteur.
  • The pusher…who pushes the sweets and fattening foods.
  • The Underminer…whose negativity is always abound
  • The Stuffer, who wants to continue to stuff you with food..
  • Sometimes those closest to us becomes our saboteur.
  • We give some tips on how to deal with the Weight loss Saboteur.
  • So you are down to your last week before surgery? What will it be like?
  • You may want to give up caffeine a few weeks in advance.
  • Avoid the last meal syndrome.
  • Having a stressful week before surgery..is normal.
  • We highlight another website for bandsters…Lapbandking.com

13 Responses to “Episode 32: The Weight Loss Saboteur”

1. Nice job this week (as usual) :) Sirenscry is a great FOW, and an inspiration to those of us who are pre-op freaks.

Great segment on sabateurs as well. Freak on, y’all!

2. I live with this everyday and WOW do I feel like i have to glue my lips shut ! I have to watch my back cause they will hide behind me and try and shove something in my face ! My family uses anything for an excuse to have a party ! It will ( I hope ) stop as soon as they realize temptation is not gonna get me ! I also realize I cant expect them to be in the same mind frame as I am. I am ON IT ! Nothing is stopping me know after WLS . It’s new for everyone at this point, im 3 wks post op (lap band). Its a real mind blower for everyone close to me ! We do everything around food and it has been easy for me to find a spot to mingle away from the food spot. This also avoids some of the food pushers .I am learning new ways around the “pushers” all the time. I know I have to respect the feelings they have …thats all they know and just because Ive changed doesnt go the same way for them. So, I march on ….im 13 lbs. from onederland !
    My new you tube is BandClass101 / i was hotrail1

Have a super great wkend everyone !

3. Grasshoper says:

[kaltura-widget wid="ofc1vqb6qs" size="comments" /]

4. Grasshoper says:

adorablelady72 here, sorry about the audio sounds crappy, but any way here is what i was trying to say…
    You can’t lose weight without exercise. But I’ve got a philosophy about exercise. I don’t think you should punish your legs for something your mouth did. Drag your lips around the block once or twice.
    Have been waiting anxiously all week for today’s show, mmm I hope the my employer won’t ban the site from computer lol :)

5. Congrats to Sirenscry for freak of the week! AWESOME episode my ladies. Hey Toni, did you wear that wig later so Mike would feel like he was with a new woman? LOVED your saboteur types…you hit the nail on the head! GREAT JOB!!

6. Big Mickey says:

Actually I prefer Toni the way she is. The wig was kinda creepy!!.

Mike

7. Big Mickey says:

[kaltura-widget wid="qnsjx62220" size="comments" /]

8. Thanks Yvonne. It was a fun episode to shoot.

9. sirenscry says:

[kaltura-widget wid="ye671ura4o" size="comments" /]

10. I swear are you guys in my brain? The Sabateur piece is something I have been dealing with for a while and has reared it’s ugly head this week.
    YOU GUYS ROCK Can you move to NJ?

11. SuperDave says:

I am so glad I came upon this website. These shows are very encouraging. And funny, too! Keep up the good work, ladies. I have been watching one or two episodes a day starting with your first to catch up. Keep on Freakin’ on!

Mikey – I live in the dark ages and don’t have a webcam yet. Maybe soon!

13. Hi, interest post. I’ll write you later about few questions!