Essay writing service review
In episode 51 we have a new Freak of the Week of course. We take a look at some weight loss surgery myths. Discuss some of the issues with post weight loss surgery relationships. And introduce you to a new sponsor, Building Blocks Vitamins.
- This weeks “Freak of the Week” is….. Candice1973.
- Candice had her surgery in December 2008 and has lost 123 lbs!
- Lynnda was reading Weight Loss Surgery, A Lighter Look by Dr. Terry Simpson
- This book includes some popular weight loss surgery myths.
- We talk a little bit about post weight loss surgery relationships, especially with the person closest to you.
- Some post weight loss surgery patients will go from Stay at Home, ready at the beck and call, to hardly being home at all.
- You have to watch out for “going a little bonkers”.
- Learning to compromise with your “unaltered” loved one is key to a rock steady relationship.
- Sometimes you gotta shake things up a little, and that includes our daily requirements.
- We are pleased to announce Building Blocks Vitamins as news Sponsors to Bariatrictv.com
- Great choices in bariatric specific vitamins mean you should find something you like.
- Building Blocks Vitamins provide free samples so you can try before you buy.