Custom essay writing service
In episode 53 we find out who’s the biggest BTV pimp. Take a look at post weight loss surgery clothing exchanges. Look at some ways to handle post surgery attention. And we wrap things up with a list to help you avoid failure.
- We unveil the winner of the BTV Freak Finder contest.
- And the winner is… Well you’ll just have to watch.
- After surgery you need to get rid of some of those clothes that no longer fit.
- You could always donate those clothes to a local charity.
- Another way to gt rid of them is a clothing exchange.
- Talk to your support group coordinator about setting up an exchange for the group.
- Be sure to set ground rules for your clothing exchange.
- Set up a special space for your exchange, use long tables with sizing signage.
- After weight loss surgery, you’re going to get unwanted attention.
- Your well within your rights to ignore those that give you unwanted attention.
- Be prepared for uninvited attention from the opposite sex.
- Toni found a flyer in her order of Bariatric Advantage stuff.
- The 21 mistakes that bariatric patients make.
- This week we’ll do the first 11.
- The list came from Katie Jay of NAWLS.com