Essay writing services
In this week’s episode of BariatricTV we feature some Drop Zone Freaks who are no longer spectators in life. In the Dumping Ground segment Toni talks about a small side effect of her surgery that’s made her into Barometer Bird. Then, in Altered Reality, we take a look at weight loss surgery for teens. What are your thoughts on it? Finally, we wrap things up in the Freak On segment with a review of Bariatric Advantage High Protein Meal Replacements.
- The Drop Zone segment feature Sean and Jeanine Guilday.
- Toni makes an observation that after weight loss surgery she’s a Barometer Bird.
- Toni get’s these little air bubbles that come up from her pouch and make an audible Squeeeeeech!
- If you are experiencing this after your weight loss surgery please let Toni know.
- What are your thoughts on weight loss surgery for teens?
- Most doctors don’t want to perform surgery on teens.
- Dr. Thomas Inge of Cincinnati Children’s Hospital has a few thoughts on weight loss surgery for teens.
- We do a quick reviews of Bariatric Advantage High Protein Meal Replacements.