In this week’s episode of BariatricTV we feature a Drop Zone Freak with a Beast! In the Dumping Ground we take a look at the magical Edamame. Then, in Altered Reality, we talk about how your body is hard wired to seek out yummy food while stressed out. Finally, we wrap things up in the Freak On segment with a tasty recipe for Edamame.
- The Drop Zone segment features Dee.
- Lynnda’s got some Edamame, you know, soy beans.
- Edamame has a rich nutty flavor.
- In East Asia Edamame has been used for over 2,000 years as the major source of protein
- Edamame contains all 8 essential amino acids to make it a complete protein.
- Edamame contains both soluble and insoluble fiber.
- You can use Edamame in all types of dishes.
- Why do you crave yummy food when stressed out?
- Your body is actually hard wired to crave rich foods when stressed.
- When stressed your body will signal you to seek out high energy foods rich in fats and sugar.
- Find other ways to get rid of stress, exercise, yoga, meditation and even sex.
- Toni cooks up a tasty Edamame recipe