In this weeks episode of BariatricTV we have a Drop Zone freak that you can really get your arms around. We take a look at another freak that is running for a cause. Talk a little bit about the “Scaring the Newbies” drama that’s been going on in the WLS online community. And wrap things up with a consumer guide to weight loss surgery.
- The Drop Zone segment features Joel Sopp
- Lynnda and Toni both want to be runners, but hate running!
- Tom Blanchard is running the New York Marathon on November 7th and is looking for your sponsorship.
- All donations will go to the Weight Loss Surgery Foundation of America.
- You can donate on Tom’s site, or mail your donations to the WLSFA at the address below.
- There’s been some drama in the weight loss surgery online community about scaring the newbies.
- It all started after an article that claimed a higher suicide rate in post weight loss surgery patients.
- Here at BTV we think that any information is good information.
- We do a review of a great site that is a consumer guide to weight loss surgery
- BariatricTV Forums
- Discount Code for Houston Texas OH Conference
- Tom’s NYC Marathon site
- Weight Loss Surgery Foundation of America
- Higher rate of suicide on post weight loss surgery patients
- Your Bariatric Surgery Guide
Weight Loss Surgery Foundation of America
11230 Gold Express Drive #310-409
Gold River, CA 95670