In this week’s episode of BariatricTV we feature a Drop Zone Freak that’s way past due. Then in the Dumping Ground we decide whether you should stay home, or go to Vegas baby!!. In Altered Reality we take a look at the race towards your weight loss goal – have you thought about what to do when you get there? And we wrap things up in the Freak On segment with a quick look at a place to work out where it’s always ladies night!
- The Drop Zone segment features Patti55444.
- The WLSFA Meet and Greet in Vegas is coming up, are you going?
- The event will May 13th – 15th at the Palace Station Hotel and Casino.
- There will be a plethora of fun things going on for weight loss surgery folks.
- BariatricTV is planning to have it’s own meet and greet for all of our freaks while in Vegas.
- You can buy your tickets and book your rooms at WLSFA.org
- Are you racing towards your weight loss goal after bariatric surgery?
- Have you thought about what your plans are after you meet your goal?
- Truth is there there really isn’t a finish line when it comes to weight reduction surgery.
- If you’re experiencing slow weight loss after bariatric surgery that may be a good thing.
- We do a quick review of Curves.
- Curves is a great place for you lady freaks.