In this week’s episode of BariatricTV we feature a Drop Zone Freak who’s also a jewelry designer. In the Dumping Ground we review a website that one of our viewers suggested that’s all about walking with buddies. Then in Altered Reality we take a look the ongoing discussion around whether obesity is a disease. And we wrap things up in the Freak On segment with a dramatic look at Building Blocks Vitamins new Black Raspberry Calcium Chewables.
- The Drop Zone segment features Patricia Miller.
- One of our viewers suggested we take a look at WLSWalkingBuddies.com
- WLS Walking Buddies is a group that uses a common pedometer to track their steps each month
- They give out 1st, 2nd and 3rd place awards each month
- They also offer a most improved winner each month
- They have a traveling trophy that goes to the first place winner each month.
- Is obesity a disease or not?
- Even the medical community can’t agree on the question of obesity being a disease.
- We do a dramatic review of Building Blocks Vitamins new Black Raspberry Calcium Chewables.
- Are your loved ones stealing your supplements?
- You may need to call SUPNET