Well it’s been an amazingly fun week here in Dallas at the American Society of Metabolic and Bariatric Surgery Conference. We’ve highlighted plenty of interviews from vendors that provide products and services to patients, as well as a very informative interview with the President of the ASMBS, Scott Shikora. Doctor Shikora discusses some new advances in bariatric surgery as well as information on access to surgery for those in need.
This episode is the wrap-up of this weeks event.
Be sure to stick around after the credits.
- This weeks episode is shot from the ASMBS Conference in Grapevine, Texas.
- Thank you to the American Society for Metabolic and Bariatric Surgery.
- Ummm…..umm. Special thanks to Vic from Celebrate Vitamins for a bada-bing.
- Thank you to Marc from SurgeryLoans.com for his criticism of Toni’s mad interviewing skills.
- Thank you to Teresa White from BariatricEating.com for the hugs.
- Thank you to Michelle and John from BBvitamins.com for being such a fun interview.
- Thank you to the BariatricAdvantage.com booth guys for giving us so many yummy samples.
- Thank you the Gaylord Texan for fulling my lifetime dream, stay tuned after the credits to see what that was.
- Obesity Action Coalition
- Bariatric Advantage Vitamins
- Ardyss International
- Building Blocks Vitamins
- Lighten Up Expo
- Lipoinabox.com and Underology.com
- Celebrate Vitamins
- My Trainer for Life