In this week’s episode of BariatricTV we pack up the gear and head to Houston Texas for the Obesity Help Conference. In this first video from there, we talk with some post ops about their life after weight loss surgery, meet a celebrity or two from the bariatric community and see what’s new from the vendors of bariatric products that were at the conference.
- We interview Sean who did a stellar job of putting together the clothing exchange at the conference.
- Lynnda makes a new friend with a lovely VSG post op named Janet
- We interview chef Dave Fouts about his new “Weight Loss Surgery Cookbook for Dummies”
- Spend some time chatting with Bariatric Girl, Yvonne McCarthy
- We ask RNY Post Op Brenda why she came to the conference
- Lynnda talks with Heather from Celebrate Vitamins about a tasty vanilla cake batter approach to your daily vitamin.
- Toni loses control of an interview with the Long Island Post Ops
- Lynnda chats with Susan Maria Leach about a new vitamin offering from BariatricEating.com
- We chat with Canton WLS Support Group facilitator Terri Black
- Lynnda talks with RNY post op Susan
- Toni can now know what flavor Bariatric Advantage Calcium Chewy Bite is in her bowl
- And we wrap things up with some gorgeous jewelry with a weight loss twist