Essay writing service review
In this week’s episode of BariatricTV we take a look at what went down in Las Vegas at the WLSFA Mother of All Meet and Greets. Friday night was fun packed and complete with a wedding. On Saturday we spoke with some vendors and a couple of Freaks that were in town for the event. Then, on Saturday night, it was a flat out party!
- Friday night we started things off with a small meet and greet just for the BTV forum members.
- After our get together we headed down to the ball room where the official start of the Meet and Greet took place.
- Antonia introduced Connie Bailey who was the first recipient of a weight loss surgery grant.
- Next up were Vic and Nick Giaconia from Celebrate Vitamins.
- Nick, who is quite the musician, played a tune for the WLS patients.
- To round out the night Ms. Diva Taunia was married to her long time counterpart Robert Fronk.
- On Saturday we kicked things off by interviewing a few Freaks.
- We interviewed Beth (Trimoon) and Tim Baker.
- Next we interview Ian (Baka) McGagh about his Jumping for Freedom fundraiser
- We have some fun popping Beth (Melting Mama).
- The Saturday night events started with Comic Allie Raye.
- We end the night with a wonderful burlesque show by the Diva Taunia Dolls. Toni and Lynnda even got to dance in a couple numbers.