This week we did another live show due to crazy schedules with everyone. On this weeks show, we bring up a whole host of topics, foods and suggestions. Enjoy!
- We start out with how to mix powdered protein. Make a paste first then it will mix smoother with the liquids.
- We congratulate Lynnda on turning 40 something.
- We introduce the new non profit organization Weight Loss Surgery Foundation of America.
- We show you the product called “Instant Arm Lift”…NOT that it works.
- Lynnda shares her favorite Weight Loss Surgery Book by Susan Maria Leach called Before and After.
- We share some craving alternatives like pudding and Kayes Naturals.
- Toni shares her new favorite product – Thomas’ Bagel Thins
- We do a little something different with Sugar Free Jello pudding
- The Girls discuss Rob/McNee and Patrina’s videos.
- Toni talks about Bariatric Advantages Pro Joes and how they help her stop afternoon snacking.
- The girls talk about a new study that show that women that have WLS have an 80% reduction of risk of some pregnancy complications.
- We experience some sound difficulties for a few minutes
- Toni discusses Melting Mama’s blog about a women on Obesity Help who claimed that many morbidly obese have body odor issues.
- Lynnda discusses an article about “fake” weight loss surgery. Basically they hypnotize people to think they underwent surgery.
- Toni offers up advice on who to deal with not so positive posts in the forum.
- We discuss various events that are coming up in the weight loss surgery community