No new video this week….:-(

Posted by on Jul 9, 2010 in Weightloss Surgery Videos

The crew here at BTV would like to apologize to our viewers. Unfortunately, due to an unforseen circumstance, we don’t have a video for you this week.

Our own editor and producer, Mike, had a emergency appendectomy this last Wednesday and is currently on bed rest.

Yes folks, we are having to hold that man back from sitting at his editing bay.

The good news is he is on the mend and we will, hopefully, have something up for you next week.

And for all our viewers sending their well wishes, we just can’t thank you enough. It really did a lot to keep our spirits up during the hours before and after surgery.

So from our family to yours…thank you.

Toni

17 Responses to “No new video this week….:-(”

1. Patrina says:

Holy Hannah! DON”T freakin worry about it. Poop happens! Just get better! As for Mike…mmmmmm a man in a hospital gown with oxygen….mmmmmm….makes me a little “warm”! LMFAO But these days, everthing is getting me a “little warm”! Kisses buddy…get better!

2. What the heck? if you wanted some attention in FRONT of the camera, you shoulda just asked ;)
    Seriously though, feel better soon!!
    Peace! Binda

3. Daly Diaz says:

My prayers are with Mike for a speady recovery.

4. Awww, Poor guy!! Take care and use this time to find some rest and relaxation. BTW, at least you are rockin’ the hospital gown!! LOL

5. Jennifer aka mewithin says:

Glad to see your on the mend…take care and rest easy!

6. Pat aka Trysh says:

This is one way to get attention Mike……hehe. Sorry it had to be this way tho, take care and get well soon your fans await you!!! ♥♥

7. baka (Ian) says:

The extremes Mike will go to so he can flash his a$$ at the nurses :P

Get well soon Mike!

Ian, Jessica and Aidan

8. First off thank you to all of you that have sent well wishes my way. I was amazed at the amount of folks that posted on the forums and Facebook! You really do know how to make a guy feel loved. Now what this really means is that I now have more in common with you all. Most notably I now have belly scars where they ran me through with surgical instruments. And I really couldn’t think of a better group of folks to have something in common with!

Thanks again for all of your support, I love each and every one of you for it!!!

Mike

9. shepkatt says:

Feel better Mike! You scairt us! Well.. me.. you scairt me.. :-)

10. You are very important to all of us, Mike. So from here on out, take care of yourself!! That’s an order from the charge nurse!! Be well, Be happy, Be back soon.

11. VSGis4me says:

I hope you feel better soon!

12. Angela (VA-Freak) says:

Sending good thoughts your way. Feel better soon!

13. Hi Mike and Toni. Get well quick Mike. The 16th approaches.
    Sincerely,
    Lawrence and Barbara

14. Holy shmoly! Hope you’re feeling better and recovering well. Thinking of you guys!

15. haileygirldb says:

Hey Mike,

I hope you feel better soon. I had mine removed when I was about 6 years old. I still remember how painful it was. I was in the hospital for almost a month. :(

I look forward to more great shows from you and the girls.

Alison…

Feel better soon – we miss you! And you look really skinny in that picture. I’m just saying!

17. LeAnne (Army Wife) says:

I hope Mike is feeling better! I sure am missing videos . . . I feel out of sync without them.