On this weeks episode of BariatricTV, our “I freakin did it” is walking walking walking, our favorite Sergeant Shepherd tells you all about how weight loss surgery is not the easy way out, strange and weird emotions are perfectly normal after surgery, and we have miles to go for a review.
- This weeks “I Freakin Did It” is Linda Eaves. She is walking and staying hydrated.
- We pay a visit to Bariatric Brigade where Sergeant Shepherd show Private Towe how surgery is not the easy way out.
- Things will change after surgery.
- Right after surgery your body will be dealing with a nutritional deficit.
- You fat cells will release stored estrogen.
- As your estrogen then lowers your body will release MAO.
- After weight loss surgery you may have unexplained bouts of anger or sadness.
- We review a great site called Miles To Go.